Work Activities

A. Client

Gunungan Project is a project of the Songo own initiative. While the themes raised Songo for the project this time was the theme Go Green.

B. Briefing

After a brief meeting was held for the maturation of ideas by the Business Developer, Mr. Hast and Creative Director namely Mr. Hagung, then was given the brief to the designers who in this case is Windiani Devi, Hanz Sinelir and myself.

We were commissioned to create products that are themed Love Earth, with an objective to make consumers want to love the earth in terms of both environment and culture through the mountains approach.

Target

People who live in big cities like Jakarta, ie adult age 17-50.

C. Process Design

01. After brainstorming with some colleagues and so I decided to use a motif derived from the little-known regions such as the culture of Minahasa, North Sulawesi. This is done to introduce the cultural diversity that exists in Indonesia which we need to know, love and preserve. Motifs taken from motifs Bentenan and Waruga (old ancient tomb in Minahasa) has not been widely introduced to the community of the archipelago, so I chose these motifs.

Here are some pictures taken over the media, then I use the Internet for reference:

object-initial

02. Then I started drawing sketches and then I scan so I can reinstall or tracing images using a computer. Own workmanship assisted with software such as Adobe Illustrator CS3.

Final Sketch

03. After tracing, so I compile these motifs to form in the mountains with the outline of mountains as a tool accessories.

Phase 1

04. After that I then received the third alternative should I select the mountain one as the end result and then I colored. Before you choose, consult my previous work to colleagues, Mr. Hagung and Mr. Arif PSA.

Phase 2

After that, the chosen one to the next mountain I developed:

Stage 3

Next is the end result of the colored mountains to then be applied into various items according to their needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment